How to Renew Kwese TV Subscription on Quickteller
Dear Kwese TV subscriber, I am happy to inform you that you can renew Kwese TV subscription on Quickteller platform.
Upon commencement of operations in Nigeria in June 2017, Kwese TV payment renewal was only available on www.mypaga.com. The Kwese TV management has kept their promise of enabling subscription on multiple platforms.
Follow the steps below to renew your Kwese Subscription on Quickteller.
- Sign up a user account on quickteller.com
- Log into your Quickteller account
- Use the search bar to Search for “Kwese TV” or Click on Pay Bills Icon to locate Kwese TV
- From the resulting display, choose your payment plan, enter your Decoder No (Starts with 234…..), Email and Mobile No. Then Click on CONTINUE button
- Confirm that the payment details is correct and Click on Pay button to make Payment
- Complete payment
Its that SIMPLE!
The Procedures in Pictures
For Lagos based subscribers, you can walk into Kwese Mega Dealer outlets (See address below) to renew your Kwese TV subscription.
|KWEXEL COMMUNICATIONS LTD||279 Herbert Macaulay st Alago Meji Yaba Lagos|
|LOADS AND EFFORTS GLOBAL LIMITED||135 Ogunlana Drive Surulere|
|PAX COMMUNICATION LIMITED||79/81 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.|
|SOBIS COMMUNICATION||Shop B270 Alaba Ojo Lagos|
|GIOCAH VENTURES||28, Ire-Akari Road, Isolo, Lagos-Nigeria|
You are not Watching Kwese TV yet? What are you waiting for – Contact us for your Kwese Dish and Decoder. Call: 07052193183.